sobota, 30 marca 2013

078. Przytul, proszę.

Hi, today i'm writing in english because i can't express my feelings in polish. You know, sometimes you go home, you cry and you want to die. You don't want to feel anything. You just want to disappear. And you don't know why exactly you feel this way. I hate that but today i feel like that. I want someone to hug me but there's no one who can do this. Yes, it is sad but...this is my daily life. There are a lot of peoples who tell me that they're with me and they love me but when i need someone or something there's nobody. I'm alone, yea. But it's okay, i understand this. Every you have yours problems, right? And not every you want to know mine.
"Be or not to be, this is the question" i think i know the answer. I think it's possible to be. Not only exist but be. Be yourself. I'm a suicider. I have memories from other lifes and i know i can't do this again. Life isn't easy but it isn't impossible to live, right? Think about it guys.
Kiss, miss, love.

1 komentarz:

  1. This is not a way, that you should go through the life. Especially when you're so young. That's not have a sense, believe me ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń